Select Your Sudan Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Sudan Tourist Visa Requirements
- Sudan Business Visa Requirements
- Sudan Diplomatic and Official Visa Requirements
- Sudan Humanitarian Visa Requirements
- Sudan Work Visa Requirements
- Sudan Temporary Resident Permit Requirements (includes those coming to Sudan for work or study purposes)
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Sudan Visas
- Sudan has so many permits that it will make your head spin. Just to go outside of Khartoum for any reasonable distance will require a permit.
- Because Sudan has such confusing visa processes, it is a poster child for the kind of countries I like to write about…those places that are so thick with their bureaucracy that you think there is no way in the world that you could get in. Well, guess what? You can definitely get in. Getting a Sudan visa is not as difficult as you might think.
- If you are in the United States and want to call up the Embassy of Sudan in Washington D.C., be sure to have a lot of persistence with these guys. They don’t like to pick up the phone and will often send you to some dead-end extension where you will have to leave a message (and then keep your fingers crossed that your message will ever get returned). What I do is call 5 or 6 times straight, and I’m normally able to get someone on the phone after that. Don’t give up! Make these guys work!
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!