How to Get a Student Permit for the United Arab Emirates

United Arab Emirates Student Permit

United Arab Emirates Student Permit

Going to the United Arab Emirates to study? Depending on how long you are staying, you could either go the United Arab Emirates Visitor Visa route and apply for the student visa that way….or you could apply for a full blow student permit.

For more targeted information, if you are looking to study in Dubai, there is a full write-up on the student visa here. If you are headed to a school in Abu Dhabi, you are going to want to check out this site here.

Go to my United Arab Emirates visa page for information on other types of visas for the United Arab Emirates.

Further Reading

About Addison Sears-Collins

Hey! I'm Addison Sears-Collins, the founder of Visa Hunter. You can learn more about me here. Connect with me by liking my fan page on Facebook, connecting with me on Twitter, or check out my website Automatic Addison where I build robots and embedded systems. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!