How to Get a Long Term Entry Permit for Saint Helena

Saint Helena Long Term Entry Permit

Saint Helena Long Term Entry Permit

If you are planning to go to Saint Helena for a period of six (6) months or longer, you are most definitely going to need to get a Long Term Entry Permit. This kind of permit will not allow you to work on the island (you will need to go to my Saint Helena Work Permit page for information on that), but it will allow you to stay on the island for a very long time (up to five years in certain cases).

Information on how to apply for the Long Term Entry permit is located at this page of the Saint Helena Immigration Department website.

Go to my Saint Helena visa page for information on other types of visas for Saint Helena.

Further Reading

About Addison Sears-Collins

Hey! I'm Addison Sears-Collins, the founder of Visa Hunter. You can learn more about me here. Connect with me by liking my fan page on Facebook, connecting with me on Twitter, or check out my website Automatic Addison where I build robots and embedded systems. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!