How to Get a Residence Permit for Gabon

Gabon Residence Permit

Gabon Residence Permit

Moving to Gabon? You will need a Residency Permit.  This is absolutely essential if you plan to stay in Gabon longer than the 90-day period you are given on your tourist or business visa.

Residency permits are obtained from the Department of Documentation and Immigration. There is information here at the Official Portal of the Gabonese Republic.

For other types of Gabon visas, click here.

Further Reading

About Addison Sears-Collins

Hey! I'm Addison Sears-Collins, the founder of Visa Hunter. You can learn more about me here. Connect with me by liking my fan page on Facebook, connecting with me on Twitter, or check out my website Automatic Addison where I build robots and embedded systems. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!