Select Your Croatia Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Croatia Short Term Visa Requirements
- Croatia Airport Transit Visa Requirements
- Croatia Temporary Residence Permit Requirements
- Croatia Student Residence Permit Requirements (e.g. Croatia Student Visa)
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for the Croatia Visa
- Croatia has a pretty straight-forward visa process.
- This site at the Croatia Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs has a lot of useful information on the different types of visas for Croatia.
- Zagreb is Croatia’s gateway airport for foreign travelers.
- There is no direct flight from the United States to Croatia. Most people travel to airports such as Vienna, Zurich, Frankfurt, Rome, Amsterdam, or London first and then transfer to a flight bound for Zagreb, Croatia.
- As stated here, U.S. citizens do not need a visa to go to Croatia for tourist or business purposes, on a trip lasting up to 90 days. U.S. citizens who want to stay in Croatia more than 90 days for any reason, specifically including work, education, specialization, scientific research, professional duties, medical treatment, and tourism, must have a visa.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!