Got a job in Bangladesh? You are going to need to get a work visa for Bangladesh
Go to my Bangladesh visa page for information on other types of visas for Bangladesh.
I’ll break everything down for you below about how to go about getting the Bangladesh Work Visa.
While you are going to have to check with the website of the Consulate or Embassy you found in Step 1 above to confirm what is required for you, the Consulate General of Bangladesh (in Los Angeles) has a good list of the documents that would be required for this visa. The list below shows the kind of documents that a citizen of any country who needs a Bangladesh Work Visa can expect to present to the embassy or consulate.
- One (1) copy of a filled-in Visa Application Form.
- Two (2) passport photos taken within the last six months.
- Original passport, valid for at least six months.
- Letter of employment from the employer in Bangladesh and letter of concurrence from concerned Ministry, Board of Investment (BOI), Bangladesh Export Processing Zone (BEPZA). To work in a non-governmental organization (NGO), the applicant should furnish copy of letter of appointment from the NGO with attestation by the Bangladesh NGO Affairs Bureau, Dhaka.
- Visa fees might vary depending on where you apply, so go to the website of the Embassy or Consulate you found in Step 1.
- If you are applying in the U.S., the latest visa fees are listed here.
- Submit your required materials from Step 2 and visa fee from Step 3 to the Embassy or Consulate you found in Step 1.
- Submission instructions will vary from consulate to consulate. Check the submission instructions at the website of the embassy or consulate you found in Step 1.
Congratulations! The Embassy or Consulate of Bangladesh will give to you your brand new Bangladesh visa.
Don’t get sick! Check vaccination requirements here.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!