Select Your Austria Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Austria Airport Transit Visa Requirements (A)
- Austria Schengen Visa Requirements (C): Stays between 1 and 90 days for Tourists, Business Travelers, Family Visits, Attendance of Cultural Events, Congress, Seminar or Trade Visitors/Exhibitors, etc.
- Austrian National Visa Requirements (D): Stays between 91 and 180 days for Students, Temporary Employees, Interns, Researchers, etc.
- Austrian Residence Permit Requirements: Stays for more than 181 days, Residence Permits can be applied for different purposes. A good link to the Austria Work Visa process is here.
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Austria Visas
- Like most of the members of the EU, Austria has pretty clear websites with good visa information.
- Questions like how to get student visa for Austria, how to get a work visa for Austria, or how to get Permanent Residence for Austria are answered pretty easily at the Consulate websites.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!