Select Your Nauru Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Nauru Tourist Visa Requirements
- Nauru Business Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Nauru Visas
- Nauru is a pretty tricky visa to get. The visa process is so tricky in fact that not even the U.S. State Department provides instructions on how to get this visa.
- By following the links above, you will see, step-by-step, how to get the visa for Nauru.
- Nauru collects a departure tax that is included in the cost of airfare.
- The Nauru Tourism Authority (a division of the Department of Economic Development of Nauru) maintains a website that I found pretty useful. While it doesn’t have detailed information on the Nauru visa process (like I have on my site), it is a good primer if you are interested in travelling to this off-the-beaten path destination.
- Nauru is really one of those countries that most people go to who are interested in adding as many countries to their bucket list before they die.
- I’ve heard good things about the Menen Hotel in Nauru in the past. You can’t really go terribly wrong with the other main hotel selections too.
- I actually rank the Nauru visa process as one of the top 10 most difficult visa process in the world because there is so much bureaucracy and the paperwork all goes to one place (i.e. Brisbane, Australia).
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!