Select Your Morocco Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Morocco Tourist Visa Requirements
- Morocco Transit Visa Requirements
- Morocco Student Visa Requirements
- Morocco Business Visa Requirements
- Morocco Work Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Morocco Visas
- Morocco’s best visa information is, unfortunately, in French. This makes finding visa information on the web very tough (unless you speak French of course). But hey, if it was that easy, you would not need Visa Hunter to do the heavy lifting for you, now would you?
- As I always say, the official tourism websites for countries always outshine the government websites with the useful, interesting visa information. The Morocco National Tourist Office has created this site here that does not disappoint. I just wish the embassy and consulates for Morocco would take note and develop some interesting websites of their own. Why doesn’t the Embassy of Morocco in Washington D.C. have a functioning website?
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!