Select Your Mauritius Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Mauritius Tourist Visa Requirements
- Mauritius Business Visa Requirements
- Mauritius Work Permit Requirements (i.e. Mauritius Work Visa)
- Mauritius Residence Permit Requirements (i.e. Mauritius Residence Visa)
- Mauritius Student Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for the Mauritius Visa
- Ahh, Mauritius….a location where I spent two solid years of my life. This country is a beautiful, tropical island country located in the heart of the Indian Ocean several hundred kilometers east of Madagascar.
- I liked living in Mauritius, but I hated and I mean hated the visa, immigration and customs process. For a tropical destination where most people are going on vacation, the reception you get when you land at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is anything BUT warm.
- On the Mauritius Tourist Visa page, you can read my full rant on the visa and immigration processes in Mauritius.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!