Select Your Malaysia Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Malaysia Short Term Social Visit Pass Requirements
- Malaysia Long Term Social Visit Pass Requirements
- Malaysia Employment Pass Requirements (also known as the Malaysia Work Visa)
- Malaysia Student Pass Requirements (also known as the Malaysia Student Visa)
- Malaysia My Second Home Program Requirements
- Malaysia Permanent Residence Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Malaysia Visas
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Malaysia has created a fantastic one-stop shop for visa information.
- Travelers to Malaysia are electronically fingerprinted on arrival when arriving by air, and again on departure.
- While in Malaysia, you should carry your passport with you at all times.
- Malaysian immigration authorities routinely detain foreigners who overstay their social visit passes (visas).
- This map here shows the location of the Immigration Department Headquarters.
- This page here is the jumping off point for a lot of the different visa and permit types for Malaysia.
- Citizens of some countries need to get a Visa with Reference.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!