Select Your Kenya Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Kenya Tourist Visa Requirements
- Kenya Business Visa Requirements
- Kenya Transit Visa Requirements
- Kenya Diplomatic Visa Requirements
- Kenya Student Visa Requirements (also known as the Kenya Study Permit)
- Kenya Work Permit Requirements (also known as the Kenya Work Visa)
- Other Types of Visas for Kenya (including Kenya Courtesy Visas, Multiple Journey Visas, etc., you will be directed to another website)
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Kenya Visas
- The Kenya Department of Immigration is the one-stop shop for pretty much all Kenya visa-related information.
- Kenya is a great place…a country I have spent a lot of time in. Fortunately, relative to a lot of other places in Africa, Kenya offers visas on arrival.
- If you have a chance to go to Kenya, be sure to check out the really cool red elephants at Tsavo National Park. You fly into Mombasa, Kenya and then can hire a safari guide to take you out to the National Park from there. Bring plenty of snacks as there are not a lot of food places along the way.
- When you go to Kenya, you might need to have proof that you have been vaccinated against yellow fever.
- You need to make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the duration of your intended stay in Kenya.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!