Select Your Japan Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Japan Tourist Visa Requirements
- Japan Business Visa Requirements
- Japan Medical Stay Visa Requirements
- Japan Work Holiday Visa Requirements
- Japan Work Visa Requirements
- Japan Permanent Residence Visa Requirements
- Japan Student Visa Requirements
- Japan Diplomatic Visa Requirements
- Japan Official Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Japan Visas
- Ready my tips on How to Find a Job in Japan as a Foreigner.
- Check out my reviews of the Best Online Dating Sites in Japan.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan has a very organized site with information on the various types of visas available. They were even kind enough to make flowcharts like the one here for visas for short term stays.
- The biggest hurdle in getting many of the long term visas will be the language barrier. Have patience.
- Japan Guide is, in my opinion, the best one stop shop for travel information to Japan. They are very thorough and have just about everything you need to know about going to the country. They even have visa and immigration information…wow!
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!