Select Your Iran Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Iran Tourist Visa Requirements (U.S. Citizens Only)
- Iran Tourist Visa Requirements (Non U.S. Citizens)
- Iran Tourist Visa on Arrival Requirements (Non-U.S. Citizens and eligible nationalities only)
- Iran Entry Visa Requirements (also known as the Iran Business Visa)
- Iran Entry or Transit Visa for Drivers Carrying Cargo
- Iran Work Permit Visa Requirements
- Iran Airport Entry or Transit Visa Requirements
- Iran Transit Visa Requirements
- Iran Pilgrimage Visa Requirements
- Iran Visa for Entry to Free Trade and Industrial Areas of Iran
- Iran Student Visa Requirements
- Iran Press Visa Requirements
- Iran Diplomatic and Service Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Iran Visas
- You would be surprised to know that getting a visa to Iran is possible and actually not all that difficult.
- If you are a U.S. citizen, you can get into Kish Island, Iran without a visa. The process is AMAZINGLY SIMPLE and only takes 20 minutes once you arrive at the airport in Kish. Kish Island is really an awesome place with excellent Iranian food and beautiful beaches. I stayed at a hotel a few blocks from the beach that was magnificent.
- If you are a U.S. citizen and want to go to mainland Iran, unfortunately, as is the case with going to Turkmenistan, you will need to go through a government-authorized travel agent to get a visa. Independent travel is not allowed.
- If you are NOT a U.S. citizen, I have some valuable information on the links above to help you get going on your trip to Iran. Have fun!
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!