Select Your Greece Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Greece Schengen Visa Requirements (allows for short stays of up to 90 days in a 180-day period, click this option if you are going for regular tourist or business purposes)
- Greece National Visa Requirements (allows for long stays of greater than 90 days)
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Greece Visas
- There is really not a whole lot of magic to the Greece visa process. As is the case with most countries, when getting a visa, the starting point is going to be your nearest embassy or consulate.
- The Greek National Tourism Organization has thrown up a really cool website. I always find it interesting how the government’s official tourism websites are always lightyears more attractive than the visa-related websites.
- Greece is one of the 25 members of the Schengen Agreement, so normal Schengen visa rules will apply for getting this type of visa.
- The Greece Ministry of Foreign Affairs has a pretty bad and non-user friendly website. Dumping all your information into pdf’s instead of taking the time to list clear visa steps on your website is a real drag.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!