Select Your Eritrea Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Eritrea Tourist Visa Requirements
- Eritrea Transit Visa Requirements
- Eritrea Business Visa Requirements
- Eritrea Student Visa Requirements
- Eritrea Employment Visa Requirements (i.e. Eritrea Work Visa)
- Eritrea Official Visa Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for Eritrea Visas
- Eritrea, like a lot of other countries in its vicinity, has a pretty lousy network of embassy and consulate websites. Furthermore, the Eritrea visa information (e.g. Student Visas, Employment Visas, etc.) completely lacks any detail.
- If you want to do anything other than go to Eritrea as a tourist or on business, be prepared for full-blown bureaucracy and confusion on the various processes. Such is life for Visa Hunter.
- Don’t forget to declare all foreign currency! Upon entry and exit in to Eritrea, you will need to declare all the foreign money that you have. You might also need to declare electronic equipment like video equipment, laptops, computers, and cameras.
- I found that this site here has some good tourist information on Eritrea.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!