Select Your Czech Republic Visa Type Below
- General Information and Eligibility
- Czech Republic Short Stay Visa Requirements
- Czech Republic Long Stay Visa Requirements
- Czech Republic Long Term Residence Permit Requirements
- Czech Republic Permanent Residence Permit Requirements
Visa Hunter’s Miscellaneous Tips for the Czech Republic Visa
- The Czech Republic has a nice, clean website that has answers to just about everything related to getting a visa for this country.
- As the U.S. State Department so eloquently states here, almost everyone will need a Czech Republic visa for longer stays or to work or study in the country. If you require a visa, be sure to do so well in advance (3-4 months) because the process can take a long time.
- This site here put together by the Czech Republic Tourism Ministry is awesome. The photos from places around the country are outstanding.
- The Czech Government requires travelers to the Czech Republic to have proof of finances to pay for their stay.
- All foreigners seeking entry into the Czech Republic must also carry proof of a medical insurance policy contracted for payment of all costs for hospitalization and medical treatment while in the Czech Republic. According to the Czech Government, if you have a health insurance card or an internationally recognized credit card with health insurance included, it will generally be accepted as proof of insurance to enter the country.
Want Professional Visa Help? If you are a U.S. citizen and want professional help with getting a visa, check out my post on the 7 Best Travel Visa Services in the United States.
Worldwide Moving Guide: Everything you need to know in order to plan your move to 65+ countries around the world.
Find an Embassy or Consulate: Check my Worldwide Embassy and Consulate Finder to find the diplomatic representation nearest you.
Worldwide Jobs Guide: Be sure to check out my posts on how to find jobs in any country in the world.
Worldwide Dating Guide: Also, check out my posts on the best online dating sites in 60+ countries around the world.
Visahunter.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. Please read the Visitor Agreement and Disclaimer. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it. Also, some of the links above could be advertisements or affiliate links, which means that I will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) should you decide to click on the links and make a purchase. I recommend sites from time to time, not because I earn money or get a tiny commission if you click on the affiliate links and make a purchase, but because, I want you to focus on the places that will deliver you the most value and the best results. Good luck!